skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laman
Home
Monday, October 07, 2013
Tried Some Random Quiz
About seven deadly sins. The answer is somewhat as I expected...
Greed:
Medium
Gluttony:
Low
Wrath:
Medium
Sloth:
High
Envy:
Medium
Lust:
Medium
Pride:
Medium
Take the
Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Text
Memories
►
2017
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2013
(26)
►
December
(3)
▼
October
(7)
Header
#Artwork 7
Some I-Couldn't-Sleep-So-I-Draw Stuffs 2
No Line
Tried Some Random Quiz
Tea Deadpan Progress
#Artwork 6
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
Categories
Art Summary
(1)
Comic
(1)
Drawings on Photos
(3)
Elsword
(6)
Fanart
(4)
Friend's Character
(1)
Friends
(1)
Original Character
(7)
Outfit
(1)
Progress
(1)
Quick Sketch
(1)
Random
(8)
Tea
(2)
Tracing
(1)
Uti
(5)
WIP
(3)
All of images in this blog are belonged to the respective owners. Mine are free to use as long as there's credit and not for commercial use.
Thanks! xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment