My phone is an old 3GS iPhone, used to be my brother's. It can't play Minion Rush... I want to play it...
First the lock screen. Currently using wallpaper Mario Bros choosing what to wear I got from a website. My phone already upgraded to iOS 6.1.3 :D
As you can see on top right, I'm using lock orientation locked, and the alarms are active.
First page. iPhone's default applications. Applications I don't open often are placed in one folder.
Phone, Twitter, Messages, and Music are imporant things that they needed to be placed on dock screen.
Currently home wallpaper is the Minions! They are so cute! Papoy!
Second page are social medias. I don't often use Facebook Messanger but since I need to managing my life (read: university business) and I contact my teacher through FB messanger. And I managed to escape from cuti paksa (or whatever it called in English), thanks to FB messanger.
I haven't upload a video to YouTube and just use it to watching video and put them to my favorite/like. LINE is the application I use the most recently.
Third page. Google Translate is a must!
SAT Mobile is an application for students at my university. It allows you to see exam score, bills, and schedule. Really useful since I'm no longer often active on internet via PC.
Smule is an app that helps you to do karaoke, though the songs are still few. You must pay to sing alone, so I'm just do a duet with some stranger. There are also free songs like.... The Alphabet Song '_'.
Last in third page is TuneIn Radio, that I use to listening to Radio Kancut.
Fourth page is... utilities...?
In Lifestyle folder I got emoji and Cocoppa. Cocoppa is an application that allows you to create a shortcut of an application, icon to a website page, and shortcut to a phone number with cute icons.
In Photography folder I got applications to managing photo and videos. I'm currently in love with BeautyPlus that made my drawings look good on camera.
By the way, try FaceBomb and FaceSwap. These applications are lolwut.
The applications in Photography folder. Cymera is not too useful is your phone does not have front camera *sob*
And the last page is... games!
I love LINE games! I only play the ones that originally made by Naver (not lisenced under LINE's name). I also love to guess the icons. The talking friends are ftw! So my friend made a drama through these applications and now they become my moodbooster.
Meanwhile 'kabur', or 'escape' is games that the gameplay is... running. I really hope Minion Rush is there.
The game that has end (not like the games in folders) already finished so I don't open them anymore. Except for Tap Tap (it also has no end), and Pudding Monster that I still need to collect the under stars (if you play it you know what I mean).
Ah well This is my phone. Bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment